Τρίτη 22 Σεπτεμβρίου 2015

Teenage struggles: I bore you to death

Hey guys! 
As this is my first article I thought I would tell you a few things about myself. Normally someone would say how old they are, where they live etc. but that's not what a person really is so I'm just going to ramble on and on about my kind of weird personality. 
The main thing is that I'm very black and white. I listen to "bubblegum" pop music, but love black clothes. I am in general a very loud person when it comes to expressing my opinion and my interests and tend to get very defensive over them, but I am also very shy and can't even order at Starbucks. I love girly clothes but I hate grooming and I guess I just prefer staying at home all day on my phone so yeah. I'm definetely not mature but deep down I understand things that many people my age don't. Even though I'm a Leo, I'm not popular at all and push people away usually. I guess I just love alone time. Growing up an only child and my parents being constantly at work , I had a nanny at home, so I didn't get to spend some quality time with my parents and that bothered me. But growing up I started to actually enjoy it! I'm alone at home most of the day and even when my parents are home I stay at my room. I'm a cat person and I love pizza. The last sentence is pretty much everything you need to know about me.
Another thing is that I'm very insecure about pretty much everything and get very nervous but since that's what my next posts are going to be about I'm going to talk bout that subject later on .I get angry easily. I don't cry about anything,I guess I'm "tough" that way. The most important thing about me is that when I'm not good at something I just complain about it. It's not something I'm proud but it's who I am so I had to share it with you.
My life motto is that everyone is equal, gay straight, transgender, cisgender, black, white, Christian, Muslim, ugly, pretty and the only ones that should have a rough life are murderers, thieves,rapists and so on.
 And now to close this "article/ post" I'm going to talk about my interests. I watch girl meets world, I didn't do it, liv and maddie, once upon a time, bobs burgers, family guy, the next step, criminal minds, glee, modern family, deadly women, Americas next top model and Geordie shore. I also love books and my favorites are game of thrones, anything by John green, the selection by Keira cass, dork diaries and some fanfictions (I hate after though). As for music I listen to one direction, Taylor swift, Ed Sheehan and Sabrina carpenter. I like to travel and dance even though I'm not very good at it.
And that's all about me from now on I'm going to post about my struggles being a teenage girl. So that's pretty much all...


xxx,
The Otp Sailor 

P.s. I ship pretty much every cannon ship on every show that I watch hence my name ( the Otp sailor).

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου