Τετάρτη 30 Σεπτεμβρίου 2015

Introduction

Greetings everybody! My first post is all about introducing myself! So I'm not going to get into personal stuff like age, weight, height, hair colour e.t.c. because I bet most of you don't really care about all a these... Instead I'm gonna tell you about my interests, hobbys and stuff... the first thing I wanna mention is that I have  a huge Harry Potter obsession. I've grown up watching the films but I think it's pretty embarrassing to say that I recently started reading the books. Next, I wanna talk about my #1 idol, Emma Watson! I admire her for everything she does.She is an amazing actress and generally such and amazing person to look up to! Another person I look up to is Rowan Blanchard and if you are aware of who she is then you'll definitely know why... I'm also a huge fashion lover and love reading fashion mags. I enjoy so much expressing my creativity by making lots of kinds of outfits and having my own,different style. I adore photography,dancing,reading books(even though am a little strange on finding a book that I totally enjoy reading and like it 100%),acting(which I don't really show) singing along and traveling!I listen to a lot of Taylor Swift, Ed Sheeran, Sabrina Carpenter, James Bay, Beyoncé e.t.c. As for school I can neither say that I hate it,nor that I adore it!

As it comes to my personality and stuff like that, as I'm getting older I'm trying to acquire more self-discipline, be a little maturer, kinder to people. Well, that doesn't mean that I'm always the nicest person ever or that I'm serious all the time and don't have fun with my friends but at the end of the day it's all about controlling yourself not overdoing it... My main turn-ons would be a nice sense of humor, smartness and maturity but without exaggerations. It really pisses me off when some people are like;"I have no friends"or "My only friends are my phone and food"... I understand that not everyone has the greatest life or is the very rich and the most famous kid in the school because neither do I but it is kind of irritating when someone is so negative and brags about something she/he should not...

Last but certainly not least,I want to tell you what my projects will be about. I will try to talk about a variety of issues that put me in conference. I hope you enjoy every blogpost here!

xxx,Gryffinpuff (Gryffindor & Hufflepuff, Harry Potter obsession...I told you)

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου