Κυριακή 4 Οκτωβρίου 2015

Introduction

Hi guys! This is my first article! Here in my spot which is called 'music is life' I'm going to talk about music (apparently) for example what music means. You can also see some of my favourite songs and more other things! Now about me, I have been playing the piano since I was eight years old. When I was seven I played the Flute for one year. I think that when you play an instrument it's a way to express yourself and escape from the daily routine!!! I like listening pop music and my favourite singers and bands are Noel Gallagher(NG's High Flying Birds), Beyoncé , Black Eyed Peas and New Order. My favourite TV show is La ink! I like the movies 'Love Rosie' and 'Noah'. When I'm free I usually hang out with my friends or I play the piano! I'm not good at sports but I like playing volleyball! About school, I'm good at Science,Biology and some other subjects!!! I don't like Maths and History...they are boring and difficult for me! I'm serious about my school marks because my goal in life is to study! I want to tell you some things about my personality:gentle&shy! I'm not sociable! I don't like to criticise me...! I sometimes make decisions easily! I trust my friend and I'm easy going! Maybe I'm not perfect but I am me! That's all for now! I'm so excited with my theme 'music is life' and I look forward to start. Hope you enjoyyy!!!!!

 xxx Girl meets music

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου