Πέμπτη 29 Οκτωβρίου 2015

How to change it

Greetings everybody!Gryffinpuff here!Before I start talking about today's topic I wanted to apologise for some mistakes in my previous post...I'm sorry,I didn't notice them!

So this time I'm going to talk about how we can change the fact that lots of people feel very insecure about their body shape and my thoughts on that!First of all,I want to talk about the fact that (most of the time) lots of confident celebrities with a nice body shape try do make you feel better by saying in interviews for instance, that every body is beautiful or that you shouldn't worry about your body shape e.t.c. ...For me it feels like when this happens these people are kind of fooling you.Lying to you!They just can't feel the same way.I actually don't blame directly these people but generally the whole industry...so in my opinion the next person who advises you about feeling confident with your body should be someone who can understand exactly how you feel!Something else I'd like to tell you about is the frustration I get that still in 2015 we don't see enough normal/plus-sized models on catwalks or photoshoots e.t.c.This is one of the biggest reasons lots of girls are influenced and become anorexic and the one thing I know is that we have to change that!We can...Development isn't just about technology stuff,remember that!Ok,not a lot for today,I know but these were all my main thoughts for the topic.I hope we see changes in the future!

xxx~Gryffinpuff

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου